[Dune] ALUGrid: double ghostnodes and communication

Markus Blatt Markus.Blatt at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Wed Oct 20 12:54:07 CEST 2010

On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 12:50:23PM +0200, Robert Kloefkorn wrote:
> Hi Markus,
>
> > Apparently GlobalId 16 is there twice, but each time with a different
> > LocalId.
>
> > Unfortunately, having them twice with the same local id renders my
> > parallel code unusable.
>
> what is the problem then. They are there twice, but with different
> local ids. Problem solved?

Of course, I meant with different local ids my code is broken. Sorry
for the typo.

Markus
--
Markus Blatt, Interdisciplinary Center for Scientific Computing,
University Heidelberg, Im Neuenheimer Feld 368, D-69120 Heidelberg

'Mathematics knows no races or geographic boundaries; for
mathematics, the cultural world is one country' - David Hilbert