[Dune] [Dune-Commit] dune-common r6198 - trunk/dune/common

Jö Fahlke jorrit at jorrit.de
Thu Oct 21 13:10:43 CEST 2010

Am Thu, 21. Oct 2010, 11:38:57 +0200 schrieb Oliver Sander:
> Hi Jö!
> Isn't this int-vs.-std::size_t problem simply a bug in our implementation
> of 'array' which should be fixed?

It was late this morning and I didn't want to do that without discussion.  I
opened FS#829 about that now.  Besides what I wrote there, I faintly remember
a discussion about not using the implementation from C++0x and always using
our reimplementation, but maybe that was in a different context?

Bye,
Jö.

--
Schweine in die Nähe von Politikern zu rücken finde ich unpassend und
übertrieben.  Oder würdest du einen Ministerpräsidenten essen wollen?