[Dune] Question about the GenericReferenceElements

Andreas Dedner dedner at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Sat Oct 23 14:36:37 CEST 2010

 > actually, this is the internal structure of the
GenericReferenceElement. In my
I know. That why I made the suggestion and it would not interfere with
the old
methods... The problem with confusion i and c seems impossible to solve.
But mostly one iterates over i=0...I-1 and keeps c fix. Asserting c<dim
will therefore
in most cases lead to a runtime error when i and c are confused since
I-1>=d in general.

Best
Andreas