[Dune] Granted write access to Rebecca Neumann

Markus Blatt Markus.Blatt at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Wed Oct 27 12:58:15 CEST 2010

Dear fellow developers,

I have just granted Rebecca Neuman write access to the core
modules. She is a Phd student at our group. Her
current main task is to change AMG in way such that it can handle
grids without overlap.Therefore she will currently be mainly involved
in the future ISTL development.

I am aware that I am responsible for her future submits.

Cheers,

Markus
--
Markus Blatt, Interdisciplinary Center for Scientific Computing,
University Heidelberg, Im Neuenheimer Feld 368, D-69120 Heidelberg

'Mathematics knows no races or geographic boundaries; for
mathematics, the cultural world is one country' - David Hilbert