[Dune] error running code with MPI

Vogelbacher Florian Florian.Vogelbacher at psi.ch
Fri Sep 3 18:27:31 CEST 2010

Hi Christian,

I just made a distclean and recompiled with this flag to make sure it is
everywhere "seen". The bug is however still there. Do I have to
recompile all other packages (ALUGrid, metis, ...) with this kind of
flag as well?

I wish you and the Dune-Team a wonderful weekend.
Florian

--
Paul Scherrer Institut

Mail: 	Florian.Vogelbacher at psi.ch