[Dune] Dune-grid-howto build problem

Oliver Sander sander at mi.fu-berlin.de
Tue Sep 7 11:26:12 CEST 2010


Good morning.  Please update dune-grid-howto and try again.
Thank you for your patience,
Oliver

Am 2010-09-07 10:02, schrieb Vogelbacher Florian:
> Good Morning Oliver,
>
> the problem changed a little bit after the latest svn update. I'm using
>
> Path: .
> URL: https://svn.dune-project.org/svn/dune-grid-howto/trunk
> Repository Root: https://svn.dune-project.org/svn/dune-grid-howto
> Repository UUID: 971b7fa1-7d12-0410-b1b7-9c127676b1f7
> Revision: 327
> Node Kind: directory
> Schedule: normal
> Last Changed Author: sander
> Last Changed Rev: 327
> Last Changed Date: 2010-09-02 16:19:57 +0200 (Thu, 02 Sep 2010)
>
> Nobody in my team has the same problem. So I'm not sure whether the 
> problem is me :-) But I just use the normal dunecontrol procedure.
>
> --- dune-istl done ---
> --- calling make for dune-grid-howto ---
> make
> cd . && /bin/sh 
> /home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-grid-howto/missing --run 
> autoheader
> rm -f stamp-h1
> touch config.h.in
> cd . && /bin/sh ./config.status config.h
> config.status: creating config.h
> config.status: config.h is unchanged
> make  all-recursive
> make[1]: Entering directory 
> `/home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-grid-howto'
> Making all in doc
> make[2]: Entering directory 
> `/home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-grid-howto/doc'
> make[2]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
> make[2]: Leaving directory 
> `/home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-grid-howto/doc'
> Making all in grids
> make[2]: Entering directory 
> `/home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-grid-howto/grids'
> make[2]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
> make[2]: Leaving directory 
> `/home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-grid-howto/grids'
> make[2]: Entering directory 
> `/home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-grid-howto'
> make[2]: *** No rule to make target `unitcube_uggrid.hh', needed by 
> `all-am'.  Stop.
> make[2]: Leaving directory 
> `/home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-grid-howto'
> make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
> make[1]: Leaving directory 
> `/home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-grid-howto'
> make: *** [all] Error 2
> --- Failed to build dune-grid-howto ---
> Terminating dunecontrol due to previous errors!
>
>
> Oliver Sander wrote:
>> H Florian!
>> Did you update dune-grid?  Do you still get precisely the same error?
>> If yes, what does the offending line (structuredgridfactory.hh:40)
>> look like in your installation?
>>
>> -- 
>> Oliver
>>
>> Am 2010-09-03 18:29, schrieb Vogelbacher Florian:
>>> Hi Oliver,
>>>
>>> I made an svn update, however the same bug is still there. Maybe 
>>> it's only me having this problem?
>>>
>>> Oliver Sander wrote:
>>>> fixed.
>>>> O
>>>>
>>>> Am 2010-09-03 10:40, schrieb Vogelbacher Florian:
>>>>> Dear Dune,
>>>>>
>>>>> Setting up a new dune installation I got problems in compiling the 
>>>>> dune-grid-howto. I'm not totaly sure if it is related to dune or 
>>>>> to ALUGrid, but maybe you can see more in the logs.
>>>>>
>>>>> Thanks a lot in advance!
>>>>> Florian
>>>>>
>>>>> 1.) dune-common version
>>>>> URL: https://svn.dune-project.org/svn/dune-common/trunk
>>>>> Repository Root: https://svn.dune-project.org/svn/dune-common
>>>>> Repository UUID: 419231ca-4411-0410-aba2-fc6cf8c4f609
>>>>> Revision: 6119
>>>>> Node Kind: directory
>>>>> Schedule: normal
>>>>> Last Changed Author: sander
>>>>> Last Changed Rev: 6119
>>>>> Last Changed Date: 2010-09-02 08:47:05 +0200 (Thu, 02 Sep 2010)
>>>>>
>>>>> 2.) dune-grid version
>>>>> URL: https://svn.dune-project.org/svn/dune-grid/trunk
>>>>> Repository Root: https://svn.dune-project.org/svn/dune-grid
>>>>> Repository UUID: f82f27de-4411-0410-b156-930a902cda50
>>>>> Revision: 6928
>>>>> Node Kind: directory
>>>>> Schedule: normal
>>>>> Last Changed Author: christi
>>>>> Last Changed Rev: 6928
>>>>> Last Changed Date: 2010-09-01 22:25:03 +0200 (Wed, 01 Sep 2010)
>>>>>
>>>>> 4.) dune-istl version
>>>>> URL: https://svn.dune-project.org/svn/dune-istl/trunk
>>>>> Repository Root: https://svn.dune-project.org/svn/dune-istl
>>>>> Repository UUID: 8c7282f0-4411-0410-8e4f-cdd3e049afb8
>>>>> Revision: 1286
>>>>> Node Kind: directory
>>>>> Schedule: normal
>>>>> Last Changed Author: christi
>>>>> Last Changed Rev: 1286
>>>>> Last Changed Date: 2010-09-01 22:33:34 +0200 (Wed, 01 Sep 2010)
>>>>>
>>>>> 5.) dune-localfunction
>>>>> URL: https://svn.dune-project.org/svn/dune-localfunctions/trunk
>>>>> Repository Root: https://svn.dune-project.org/svn/dune-localfunctions
>>>>> Repository UUID: 99935a23-074d-4cae-87b7-4e54ca08e5e1
>>>>> Revision: 885
>>>>> Node Kind: directory
>>>>> Schedule: normal
>>>>> Last Changed Author: sander
>>>>> Last Changed Rev: 884
>>>>> Last Changed Date: 2010-06-22 20:46:31 +0200 (Tue, 22 Jun 2010)
>>>>> Now run ./configure to setup dune-grid-howto
>>>>>
>>>>> 6.) gcc and system
>>>>> $ gcc --version
>>>>> gcc (GCC) 4.3.1
>>>>> $ uname -a
>>>>> Linux felsim01 2.6.18-194.8.1.el5 #1 SMP Thu Jul 1 16:05:53 EDT 
>>>>> 2010 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
>>>>>
>>>>> 7.) finally my problem :-)
>>>>> --- calling configure for dune-grid-howto ---
>>>>> ----- using default flags $CONFIGURE_FLAGS from 
>>>>> /home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune.felsim.opts -----
>>>>> ./configure CXX='mpicxx' CC='mpicc' LD='mpicxx' 
>>>>> CXXFLAGS='-DMPICH_IGNORE_CXX_SEEK -O2' 
>>>>> CPPFLAGS='-DMPICH_IGNORE_CXX_SEEK -O2' LDFLAGS=' ' 
>>>>> --disable-documentation --enable-parallel --enable-debug-output 
>>>>> --enable-experimental-hades3delectrostatic 
>>>>> --with-boost='/home4/vogelbacher_f/extlib-scratch3-felsim/boost-trunk' 
>>>>> --with-metis='/home4/vogelbacher_f/extlib-scratch3-felsim/metis-4.0' 
>>>>> --with-rlog='/home4/vogelbacher_f/extlib-scratch3-felsim/rlog-1.4' 
>>>>> --with-alugrid='/home4/vogelbacher_f/extlib-scratch3-felsim/ALUGrid-1.22' 
>>>>> "--with-dune-common=/home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-common/" 
>>>>> "--with-dune-grid=/home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-grid/" 
>>>>> "--with-dune-istl=/home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-istl/" 
>>>>> ACLOCAL_AMFLAGS="-I . -I 
>>>>> /home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-common/m4 -I 
>>>>> /home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-grid/m4 -I 
>>>>> /home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-istl/m4"
>>>>> checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
>>>>> checking whether build environment is sane... yes
>>>>> checking for gawk... gawk
>>>>> checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes
>>>>> checking how to create a pax tar archive... gnutar
>>>>> checking how to create a pax tar archive... (cached) gnutar
>>>>> checking for latex... latex
>>>>> checking for bibtex... bibtex
>>>>> checking for dvipdf... dvipdf
>>>>> checking for dvips... dvips
>>>>> checking for wml... no
>>>>> checking for tex4ht... no
>>>>> checking for mk4ht... no
>>>>> checking for t4ht... no
>>>>> checking for convert... convert
>>>>> checking for inkscape... no
>>>>> checking for doxygen... doxygen
>>>>> checking for latex... (cached) latex
>>>>> checking for bibtex... (cached) bibtex
>>>>> checking for dvipdf... (cached) dvipdf
>>>>> checking for dvips... (cached) dvips
>>>>> checking for wml... true
>>>>> checking for dot... dot
>>>>> checking for perl... perl
>>>>> checking for convert... (cached) convert
>>>>> checking for pkg-config... /usr/bin/pkg-config
>>>>> checking pkg-config is at least version 0.9.0... yes
>>>>> checking for style of include used by make... GNU
>>>>> checking for gcc... mpicc
>>>>> checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out
>>>>> checking whether the C compiler works... yes
>>>>> checking whether we are cross compiling... no
>>>>> checking for suffix of executables...
>>>>> checking for suffix of object files... o
>>>>> checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... yes
>>>>> checking whether mpicc accepts -g... yes
>>>>> checking for mpicc option to accept ANSI C... none needed
>>>>> checking dependency style of mpicc... gcc3
>>>>> checking dependency style of mpicc... (cached) gcc3
>>>>> checking how to run the C preprocessor... mpicc -E
>>>>> checking whether we are using the GNU C++ compiler... yes
>>>>> checking whether mpicxx accepts -g... yes
>>>>> checking dependency style of mpicxx... gcc3
>>>>> checking dependency style of mpicxx... (cached) gcc3
>>>>> checking how to run the C++ preprocessor... mpicxx -E
>>>>> checking for g77... g77
>>>>> checking whether we are using the GNU Fortran 77 compiler... yes
>>>>> checking whether g77 accepts -g... yes
>>>>> checking build system type... x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu
>>>>> checking host system type... x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu
>>>>> checking for a sed that does not truncate output... /bin/sed
>>>>> checking for egrep... grep -E
>>>>> checking for ld used by mpicc... mpicxx
>>>>> checking if the linker (mpicxx) is GNU ld... no
>>>>> checking for mpicxx option to reload object files... -r
>>>>> checking for BSD-compatible nm... /usr/bin/nm -B
>>>>> checking whether ln -s works... yes
>>>>> checking how to recognise dependent libraries... pass_all
>>>>> checking for ANSI C header files... yes
>>>>> checking for sys/types.h... yes
>>>>> checking for sys/stat.h... yes
>>>>> checking for stdlib.h... yes
>>>>> checking for string.h... yes
>>>>> checking for memory.h... yes
>>>>> checking for strings.h... yes
>>>>> checking for inttypes.h... yes
>>>>> checking for stdint.h... yes
>>>>> checking for unistd.h... yes
>>>>> checking dlfcn.h usability... yes
>>>>> checking dlfcn.h presence... yes
>>>>> checking for dlfcn.h... yes
>>>>> checking how to run the C++ preprocessor... mpicxx -E
>>>>> checking the maximum length of command line arguments... 32768
>>>>> checking command to parse /usr/bin/nm -B output from mpicc 
>>>>> object... ok
>>>>> checking for objdir... .libs
>>>>> checking for ar... ar
>>>>> checking for ranlib... ranlib
>>>>> checking for strip... strip
>>>>> checking if mpicc supports -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions... no
>>>>> checking for mpicc option to produce PIC... -fPIC
>>>>> checking if mpicc PIC flag -fPIC works... yes
>>>>> checking if mpicc static flag -static works... no
>>>>> checking if mpicc supports -c -o file.o... yes
>>>>> checking whether the mpicc linker (mpicxx -m elf_x86_64) supports 
>>>>> shared libraries... no
>>>>> checking dynamic linker characteristics... GNU/Linux ld.so
>>>>> checking how to hardcode library paths into programs... unsupported
>>>>> checking whether stripping libraries is possible... yes
>>>>> checking if libtool supports shared libraries... no
>>>>> checking whether to build shared libraries... no
>>>>> checking whether to build static libraries... yes
>>>>> configure: creating libtool
>>>>> appending configuration tag "CXX" to libtool
>>>>> checking for ld used by mpicxx... mpicxx -m elf_x86_64
>>>>> checking if the linker (mpicxx -m elf_x86_64) is GNU ld... no
>>>>> checking whether the mpicxx linker (mpicxx -m elf_x86_64) supports 
>>>>> shared libraries... yes
>>>>> checking for mpicxx option to produce PIC... -fPIC
>>>>> checking if mpicxx PIC flag -fPIC works... yes
>>>>> checking if mpicxx static flag -static works... no
>>>>> checking if mpicxx supports -c -o file.o... yes
>>>>> checking whether the mpicxx linker (mpicxx -m elf_x86_64) supports 
>>>>> shared libraries... yes
>>>>> checking dynamic linker characteristics... GNU/Linux ld.so
>>>>> checking how to hardcode library paths into programs... unsupported
>>>>> appending configuration tag "F77" to libtool
>>>>> checking if libtool supports shared libraries... no
>>>>> checking whether to build shared libraries... no
>>>>> checking whether to build static libraries... yes
>>>>> checking for g77 option to produce PIC... -fPIC
>>>>> checking if g77 PIC flag -fPIC works... yes
>>>>> checking if g77 static flag -static works... yes
>>>>> checking if g77 supports -c -o file.o... yes
>>>>> checking whether the g77 linker (mpicxx -m elf_x86_64) supports 
>>>>> shared libraries... no
>>>>> checking dynamic linker characteristics... GNU/Linux ld.so
>>>>> checking how to hardcode library paths into programs... unsupported
>>>>> checking for ranlib... (cached) ranlib
>>>>> checking whether compiler is officially supported by DUNE... yes
>>>>> checking whether g++ accepts -std=c++0x... yes
>>>>> checking whether static_assert is supported... yes
>>>>> checking whether nullptr is supported... no
>>>>> checking type_traits usability... yes
>>>>> checking type_traits presence... yes
>>>>> checking for type_traits... yes
>>>>> checking tr1/type_traits usability... yes
>>>>> checking tr1/type_traits presence... yes
>>>>> checking for tr1/type_traits... yes
>>>>> checking array usability... yes
>>>>> checking array presence... yes
>>>>> checking for array... yes
>>>>> checking tr1/array usability... yes
>>>>> checking tr1/array presence... yes
>>>>> checking for tr1/array... yes
>>>>> checking tuple usability... yes
>>>>> checking tuple presence... yes
>>>>> checking for tuple... yes
>>>>> checking tr1/tuple usability... yes
>>>>> checking tr1/tuple presence... yes
>>>>> checking for tr1/tuple... yes
>>>>> checking memory usability... yes
>>>>> checking memory presence... yes
>>>>> checking for memory... yes
>>>>> checking tr1/memory usability... yes
>>>>> checking tr1/memory presence... yes
>>>>> checking for tr1/memory... yes
>>>>> checking boost/shared_ptr.hpp usability... yes
>>>>> checking boost/shared_ptr.hpp presence... yes
>>>>> checking for boost/shared_ptr.hpp... yes
>>>>> checking the location of shared_ptr header file...
>>>>> checking whether compiling C++ code works... yes
>>>>> checking whether linking C++ objects works... yes
>>>>> checking for __attribute__((deprecated))... yes
>>>>> checking rpc/rpc.h usability... yes
>>>>> checking rpc/rpc.h presence... yes
>>>>> checking for rpc/rpc.h... yes
>>>>> checking for mpicc... mpicc
>>>>> checking for MPI_Init... yes
>>>>> checking for mpi.h... yes
>>>>> configure: Trying to identify the version of MPI compiler mpicc
>>>>> checking for lam... no
>>>>> checking for mpich... no
>>>>> checking for OpenMPI... yes
>>>>> checking whether compiling with OpenMPI works... yes
>>>>> configure: WARNING: Disabled test whether running with OpenMPI works.
>>>>> checking for MPI_Finalized in -lm... yes
>>>>> checking for an ANSI C-conforming const... yes
>>>>> checking for inline... inline
>>>>> checking for size_t... yes
>>>>> checking whether struct tm is in sys/time.h or time.h... time.h
>>>>> checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes
>>>>> checking for GNU libc compatible malloc... yes
>>>>> checking malloc.h usability... yes
>>>>> checking malloc.h presence... yes
>>>>> checking for malloc.h... yes
>>>>> checking for string.h... (cached) yes
>>>>> checking for pow in -lm... yes
>>>>> checking for sqrt... yes
>>>>> checking for strchr... yes
>>>>> checking for dune-common installation or source tree... found in 
>>>>> /home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-common
>>>>> checking dune/common/stdstreams.hh usability... yes
>>>>> checking dune/common/stdstreams.hh presence... yes
>>>>> checking for dune/common/stdstreams.hh... yes
>>>>> checking for libdunecommon... yes
>>>>> checking for X... libraries /usr/lib64, headers
>>>>> checking for gethostbyname... yes
>>>>> checking for connect... yes
>>>>> checking for remove... yes
>>>>> checking for shmat... yes
>>>>> checking for IceConnectionNumber in -lICE... yes
>>>>> checking for the pthreads library -lpthreads... no
>>>>> checking whether pthreads work without any flags... yes
>>>>> checking for joinable pthread attribute... PTHREAD_CREATE_JOINABLE
>>>>> checking if more special flags are required for pthreads... no
>>>>> checking for cc_r... mpicc
>>>>> checking whether we are using the Microsoft C compiler... no
>>>>> checking windows.h usability... no
>>>>> checking windows.h presence... no
>>>>> checking for windows.h... no
>>>>> checking for OpenGL library... -lGL
>>>>> checking grape.h usability... no
>>>>> checking grape.h presence... no
>>>>> checking for grape.h... no
>>>>> configure: searching for ALBERTA in /usr...
>>>>> configure: searching for ALBERTA in /usr/local...
>>>>> configure: searching for ALBERTA in /usr/local/alberta...
>>>>> configure: searching for ALBERTA in /opt/alberta...
>>>>> checking alberta.h usability... no
>>>>> checking alberta.h presence... no
>>>>> checking for alberta.h... no
>>>>> configure: WARNING: alberta.h not found in -I/include/alberta
>>>>> checking /usr/local/ug/include//gm.h usability... no
>>>>> checking /usr/local/ug/include//gm.h presence... no
>>>>> checking for /usr/local/ug/include//gm.h... no
>>>>> configure: WARNING: gm.h not found in /usr/local/ug/include/
>>>>> checking for amiramesh/AmiraMesh.h... no
>>>>> configure: WARNING: AmiraMesh.h not found in 
>>>>> /usr/local/amiramesh/include/amiramesh
>>>>> checking psurface.h usability... no
>>>>> checking psurface.h presence... no
>>>>> checking for psurface.h... no
>>>>> checking ALUGrid version >= 1.22... yes (ALUGrid-1.22)
>>>>> checking alugrid_serial.h usability... yes
>>>>> checking alugrid_serial.h presence... yes
>>>>> checking for alugrid_serial.h... yes
>>>>> checking alugrid_parallel.h usability... yes
>>>>> checking alugrid_parallel.h presence... yes
>>>>> checking for alugrid_parallel.h... yes
>>>>> checking for malloc in -lalugrid... yes
>>>>> configure: searching for GMP in /usr...
>>>>> checking gmpxx.h usability... yes
>>>>> checking gmpxx.h presence... yes
>>>>> checking for gmpxx.h... yes
>>>>> checking for __gmpz_abs in -L/usr/lib -lgmp... yes
>>>>> checking for alglib4dune (>=1.0) via pkgconfig... no
>>>>> checking for dune-grid installation or source tree... found in 
>>>>> /home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-grid
>>>>> checking dune/grid/onedgrid.hh usability... yes
>>>>> checking dune/grid/onedgrid.hh presence... yes
>>>>> checking for dune/grid/onedgrid.hh... yes
>>>>> checking for libdunegrid... yes
>>>>> checking for ParMETIS library... failed
>>>>> checking how to get verbose linking output from g77... -v
>>>>> checking for Fortran libraries of g77... 
>>>>> -L/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux/3.4.6 
>>>>> -L/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux/3.4.6/../../../../lib64 
>>>>> -L/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux/3.4.6/../../.. -L/lib/../lib64 
>>>>> -L/usr/lib/../lib64 -lfrtbegin -lg2c -lm -lgcc_s
>>>>> checking for dummy main to link with Fortran libraries... none
>>>>> checking for Fortran name-mangling scheme... lower case, 
>>>>> underscore, extra underscore
>>>>> checking for sgemm_... no
>>>>> checking for ATL_xerbla in -latlas... no
>>>>> checking for sgemm_ in -lblas... yes
>>>>> checking for dgemm_ in -ldgemm... no
>>>>> checking for sgemm_ in -lcxml... no
>>>>> checking for sgemm_ in -ldxml... no
>>>>> checking for sgemm_ in -lscs... no
>>>>> checking for sgemm_ in -lcomplib.sgimath... no
>>>>> checking for sgemm_ in -lblas... (cached) yes
>>>>> checking for sgemm_ in -lessl... no
>>>>> checking for sgemm_ in -lblas... (cached) yes
>>>>> checking dsp_defs.h usability... no
>>>>> checking dsp_defs.h presence... no
>>>>> checking for dsp_defs.h... no
>>>>> configure: WARNING: dsp_defs.h not found in /usr/local/SRC with 
>>>>> -DMPICH_IGNORE_CXX_SEEK -O2 -I/usr/local/SRC -DENABLE_SUPERLU
>>>>> checking SuperLU... no
>>>>> checking for SuperLUDist library... checking superlu_ddefs.h 
>>>>> usability... no
>>>>> checking superlu_ddefs.h presence... no
>>>>> checking for superlu_ddefs.h... no
>>>>> configure: WARNING: superlu_ddefs.h not found in /usr/local/SRC 
>>>>> with -DMPICH_IGNORE_CXX_SEEK -O2 -I/usr/local/SRC 
>>>>> -I/opt/mpi/openmpi-1.3.3-gcc-4.3.1/include -pthread -DMPIPP_H 
>>>>> -DENABLE_MPI=1
>>>>> checking SuperLUDist in /usr/local... failed
>>>>> checking for cheev_... no
>>>>> checking for cheev_ in -llapack... yes
>>>>> checking for METIS library... yes
>>>>> checking for METIS_PartMeshDual in -lmetis... yes
>>>>> checking for metis.h... yes
>>>>> xyes
>>>>> checking METIS in 
>>>>> /home4/vogelbacher_f/extlib-scratch3-felsim/metis-4.0... ok
>>>>> checking for boostlib >= 1.20.0... yes
>>>>> checking whether the Boost::FUSION library is available... yes
>>>>> checking for dune-istl installation or source tree... found in 
>>>>> /home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-istl
>>>>> checking dune/istl/istlexception.hh usability... yes
>>>>> checking dune/istl/istlexception.hh presence... yes
>>>>> checking for dune/istl/istlexception.hh... yes
>>>>> configure: dune-istl does not provide libs
>>>>> configure: creating ./config.status
>>>>> config.status: creating Makefile
>>>>> config.status: creating doc/Makefile
>>>>> config.status: creating doc/config.tex
>>>>> config.status: creating grids/Makefile
>>>>> config.status: creating dune-grid-howto.pc
>>>>> config.status: creating config.h
>>>>> config.status: executing depfiles commands
>>>>>
>>>>> Found the following Dune-components:
>>>>>
>>>>> ----------------------------------------
>>>>>
>>>>> dune-common.............: version 2.1-svn
>>>>> dune-grid...............: version 2.1-svn
>>>>> dune-istl...............: version 2.1-svn
>>>>> ALBERTA.................: no
>>>>> ALUGrid.................: version 1.22
>>>>> AlgLib for DUNE.........: no
>>>>> AmiraMesh...............: no
>>>>> BLAS....................: yes
>>>>> GMP.....................: yes
>>>>> Grape...................: no
>>>>> METIS...................: yes
>>>>> MPI.....................: yes (OpenMPI)
>>>>> OpenGL..................: yes
>>>>> ParMETIS................: no
>>>>> SuperLU-DIST............: no
>>>>> SuperLU.................: no
>>>>> UG......................: no
>>>>> psurface................: no
>>>>>
>>>>> ----------------------------------------
>>>>>
>>>>> See ./configure --help and config.log for reasons why a component 
>>>>> wasn't found
>>>>>
>>>>> --- calling make for dune-grid-howto ---
>>>>> make
>>>>> make  all-recursive
>>>>> make[1]: Entering directory 
>>>>> `/home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-grid-howto'
>>>>> Making all in doc
>>>>> make[2]: Entering directory 
>>>>> `/home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-grid-howto/doc'
>>>>> make[2]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
>>>>> make[2]: Leaving directory 
>>>>> `/home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-grid-howto/doc'
>>>>> Making all in grids
>>>>> make[2]: Entering directory 
>>>>> `/home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-grid-howto/grids'
>>>>> make[2]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
>>>>> make[2]: Leaving directory 
>>>>> `/home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-grid-howto/grids'
>>>>> make[2]: Entering directory 
>>>>> `/home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-grid-howto'
>>>>> if mpicxx -std=c++0x -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I. 
>>>>> -I/home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-common 
>>>>> -I/home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-grid 
>>>>> -I/home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-istl -I. 
>>>>> -DMPICH_IGNORE_CXX_SEEK -O2 
>>>>> -I/home4/vogelbacher_f/extlib-scratch3-felsim/boost-trunk/include 
>>>>> -I/opt/mpi/openmpi-1.3.3-gcc-4.3.1/include -pthread -DMPIPP_H 
>>>>> -DENABLE_MPI=1 -DMPICH_IGNORE_CXX_SEEK -O2 
>>>>> -I/home4/vogelbacher_f/extlib-scratch3-felsim/boost-trunk/include 
>>>>> -I/home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-common 
>>>>> -I/home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-grid 
>>>>> -I/home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-istl 
>>>>> -I/opt/mpi/openmpi-1.3.3-gcc-4.3.1/include -pthread -DMPIPP_H 
>>>>> -DENABLE_MPI=1 
>>>>> -I/home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-common -DGRIDDIM=2 
>>>>> -DWORLDDIM=2 -DYASPGRID -I/opt/mpi/openmpi-1.3.3-gcc-4.3.1/include 
>>>>> -pthread -DMPIPP_H -DENABLE_MPI=1 
>>>>> -I/home4/vogelbacher_f/extlib-scratch3-felsim/ALUGrid-1.22/include 
>>>>> -I/home4/vogelbacher_f/extlib-scratch3-felsim/ALUGrid-1.22/include/serial 
>>>>> -I/home4/vogelbacher_f/extlib-scratch3-felsim/ALUGrid-1.22/include/duneinterface 
>>>>> -DENABLE_ALUGRID 
>>>>> -I/home4/vogelbacher_f/extlib-scratch3-felsim/ALUGrid-1.22/include/parallel 
>>>>> -I/usr/include -DENABLE_GMP=1 
>>>>> -I/home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-grid 
>>>>> -I/home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-istl 
>>>>> -DMPICH_IGNORE_CXX_SEEK -O2 -MT gettingstarted-gettingstarted.o 
>>>>> -MD -MP -MF ".deps/gettingstarted-gettingstarted.Tpo" -c -o 
>>>>> gettingstarted-gettingstarted.o `test -f 'gettingstarted.cc' || 
>>>>> echo './'`gettingstarted.cc; \
>>>>>         then mv -f ".deps/gettingstarted-gettingstarted.Tpo" 
>>>>> ".deps/gettingstarted-gettingstarted.Po"; else rm -f 
>>>>> ".deps/gettingstarted-gettingstarted.Tpo"; exit 1; fi
>>>>> /bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CXX --mode=link mpicxx -std=c++0x 
>>>>> -DMPICH_IGNORE_CXX_SEEK -O2 
>>>>> -L/home4/vogelbacher_f/extlib-scratch3-felsim/boost-trunk/ -o 
>>>>> gettingstarted  gettingstarted-gettingstarted.o 
>>>>> -L/home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-grid/lib -ldunegrid 
>>>>> -L/home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-common/lib 
>>>>> -ldunecommon 
>>>>> -L/home4/vogelbacher_f/extlib-scratch3-felsim/boost-trunk/       
>>>>> -L/home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-grid/lib -ldunegrid 
>>>>> -L/usr/lib -lgmpxx -lgmp 
>>>>> -L/home4/vogelbacher_f/extlib-scratch3-felsim/ALUGrid-1.22/lib 
>>>>> -lalugrid -pthread -L/opt/mpi/openmpi-1.3.3-gcc-4.3.1/lib -lmpi 
>>>>> -lopen-rte -lopen-pal -ldl -Wl,--export-dynamic -lnsl -lutil -lm 
>>>>> -ldl  -lGL -L/usr/lib64 -lX11  -lm 
>>>>> -L/home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-common/lib 
>>>>> -ldunecommon -pthread -L/opt/mpi/openmpi-1.3.3-gcc-4.3.1/lib -lmpi 
>>>>> -lopen-rte -lopen-pal -ldl -Wl,--export-dynamic -lnsl -lutil -lm 
>>>>> -ldl -L/home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-grid/lib 
>>>>> -ldunegrid 
>>>>> -L/home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-common/lib 
>>>>> -ldunecommon 
>>>>> -L/home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-common/lib 
>>>>> -ldunecommon 
>>>>>  -L/home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-grid/lib 
>>>>> -ldunegrid 
>>>>> -L/home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-common/lib 
>>>>> -ldunecommon   -lm   -pthread 
>>>>> -L/opt/mpi/openmpi-1.3.3-gcc-4.3.1/lib -lmpi -lopen-rte -lopen-pal 
>>>>> -ldl -Wl,--export-dynamic -lnsl -lutil -lm -ldl -lm
>>>>> mpicxx -std=c++0x -DMPICH_IGNORE_CXX_SEEK -O2 -o gettingstarted 
>>>>> gettingstarted-gettingstarted.o -pthread -Wl,--export-dynamic 
>>>>> -pthread -Wl,--export-dynamic -pthread -Wl,--export-dynamic 
>>>>> -L/home4/vogelbacher_f/extlib-scratch3-felsim/boost-trunk/ 
>>>>> -L/home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-grid/lib 
>>>>> -L/home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-common/lib 
>>>>> -L/usr/lib -lgmpxx -lgmp 
>>>>> -L/home4/vogelbacher_f/extlib-scratch3-felsim/ALUGrid-1.22/lib 
>>>>> -L/home4/vogelbacher_f/extlib-scratch3-felsim/metis-4.0 
>>>>> -L/opt/mpi/openmpi-1.3.3-gcc-4.3.1/lib -lGL -L/usr/lib64 -lX11 
>>>>> /home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-grid/lib/.libs/libdunegrid.a 
>>>>> /home4/vogelbacher_f/extlib-scratch3-felsim/ALUGrid-1.22/lib/libalugrid.a 
>>>>> -lmetis 
>>>>> /home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-common/lib/.libs/libdunecommon.a 
>>>>> /opt/mpi/openmpi-1.3.3-gcc-4.3.1/lib/libmpi_cxx.so 
>>>>> /opt/gcc/gcc-4.3.1/lib/../lib64/libstdc++.so 
>>>>> /opt/mpi/openmpi-1.3.3-gcc-4.3.1/lib/libmpi.so 
>>>>> /opt/mpi/openmpi-1.3.3-gcc-4.3.1/lib/libopen-rte.so 
>>>>> /opt/mpi/openmpi-1.3.3-gcc-4.3.1/lib/libopen-pal.so -lnsl -lutil 
>>>>> -ldl -lm
>>>>> if mpicxx -std=c++0x -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I. 
>>>>> -I/home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-common 
>>>>> -I/home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-grid 
>>>>> -I/home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-istl -I. 
>>>>> -DMPICH_IGNORE_CXX_SEEK -O2 
>>>>> -I/home4/vogelbacher_f/extlib-scratch3-felsim/boost-trunk/include 
>>>>> -I/opt/mpi/openmpi-1.3.3-gcc-4.3.1/include -pthread -DMPIPP_H 
>>>>> -DENABLE_MPI=1 -DMPICH_IGNORE_CXX_SEEK -O2 
>>>>> -I/home4/vogelbacher_f/extlib-scratch3-felsim/boost-trunk/include 
>>>>> -I/home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-common 
>>>>> -I/home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-grid 
>>>>> -I/home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-istl 
>>>>> -I/opt/mpi/openmpi-1.3.3-gcc-4.3.1/include -pthread -DMPIPP_H 
>>>>> -DENABLE_MPI=1 
>>>>> -I/home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-common -DGRIDDIM=2 
>>>>> -DWORLDDIM=2 -DYASPGRID -I/opt/mpi/openmpi-1.3.3-gcc-4.3.1/include 
>>>>> -pthread -DMPIPP_H -DENABLE_MPI=1 
>>>>> -I/home4/vogelbacher_f/extlib-scratch3-felsim/ALUGrid-1.22/include 
>>>>> -I/home4/vogelbacher_f/extlib-scratch3-felsim/ALUGrid-1.22/include/serial 
>>>>> -I/home4/vogelbacher_f/extlib-scratch3-felsim/ALUGrid-1.22/include/duneinterface 
>>>>> -DENABLE_ALUGRID 
>>>>> -I/home4/vogelbacher_f/extlib-scratch3-felsim/ALUGrid-1.22/include/parallel 
>>>>> -I/usr/include -DENABLE_GMP=1 
>>>>> -I/home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-grid 
>>>>> -I/home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-istl 
>>>>> -DMPICH_IGNORE_CXX_SEEK -O2 -MT traversal-traversal.o -MD -MP -MF 
>>>>> ".deps/traversal-traversal.Tpo" -c -o traversal-traversal.o `test 
>>>>> -f 'traversal.cc' || echo './'`traversal.cc; \
>>>>>         then mv -f ".deps/traversal-traversal.Tpo" 
>>>>> ".deps/traversal-traversal.Po"; else rm -f 
>>>>> ".deps/traversal-traversal.Tpo"; exit 1; fi
>>>>> /bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CXX --mode=link mpicxx -std=c++0x 
>>>>> -DMPICH_IGNORE_CXX_SEEK -O2 
>>>>> -L/home4/vogelbacher_f/extlib-scratch3-felsim/boost-trunk/ -o 
>>>>> traversal  traversal-traversal.o 
>>>>> -L/home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-grid/lib -ldunegrid 
>>>>> -L/home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-common/lib 
>>>>> -ldunecommon 
>>>>> -L/home4/vogelbacher_f/extlib-scratch3-felsim/boost-trunk/       
>>>>> -L/home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-grid/lib -ldunegrid 
>>>>> -L/usr/lib -lgmpxx -lgmp 
>>>>> -L/home4/vogelbacher_f/extlib-scratch3-felsim/ALUGrid-1.22/lib 
>>>>> -lalugrid -pthread -L/opt/mpi/openmpi-1.3.3-gcc-4.3.1/lib -lmpi 
>>>>> -lopen-rte -lopen-pal -ldl -Wl,--export-dynamic -lnsl -lutil -lm 
>>>>> -ldl  -lGL -L/usr/lib64 -lX11  -lm 
>>>>> -L/home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-common/lib 
>>>>> -ldunecommon -pthread -L/opt/mpi/openmpi-1.3.3-gcc-4.3.1/lib -lmpi 
>>>>> -lopen-rte -lopen-pal -ldl -Wl,--export-dynamic -lnsl -lutil -lm 
>>>>> -ldl -L/home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-grid/lib 
>>>>> -ldunegrid 
>>>>> -L/home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-common/lib 
>>>>> -ldunecommon 
>>>>> -L/home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-common/lib 
>>>>> -ldunecommon 
>>>>>  -L/home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-grid/lib 
>>>>> -ldunegrid 
>>>>> -L/home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-common/lib 
>>>>> -ldunecommon   -lm   -pthread 
>>>>> -L/opt/mpi/openmpi-1.3.3-gcc-4.3.1/lib -lmpi -lopen-rte -lopen-pal 
>>>>> -ldl -Wl,--export-dynamic -lnsl -lutil -lm -ldl -lm
>>>>> mpicxx -std=c++0x -DMPICH_IGNORE_CXX_SEEK -O2 -o traversal 
>>>>> traversal-traversal.o -pthread -Wl,--export-dynamic -pthread 
>>>>> -Wl,--export-dynamic -pthread -Wl,--export-dynamic 
>>>>> -L/home4/vogelbacher_f/extlib-scratch3-felsim/boost-trunk/ 
>>>>> -L/home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-grid/lib 
>>>>> -L/home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-common/lib 
>>>>> -L/usr/lib -lgmpxx -lgmp 
>>>>> -L/home4/vogelbacher_f/extlib-scratch3-felsim/ALUGrid-1.22/lib 
>>>>> -L/home4/vogelbacher_f/extlib-scratch3-felsim/metis-4.0 
>>>>> -L/opt/mpi/openmpi-1.3.3-gcc-4.3.1/lib -lGL -L/usr/lib64 -lX11 
>>>>> /home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-grid/lib/.libs/libdunegrid.a 
>>>>> /home4/vogelbacher_f/extlib-scratch3-felsim/ALUGrid-1.22/lib/libalugrid.a 
>>>>> -lmetis 
>>>>> /home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-common/lib/.libs/libdunecommon.a 
>>>>> /opt/mpi/openmpi-1.3.3-gcc-4.3.1/lib/libmpi_cxx.so 
>>>>> /opt/gcc/gcc-4.3.1/lib/../lib64/libstdc++.so 
>>>>> /opt/mpi/openmpi-1.3.3-gcc-4.3.1/lib/libmpi.so 
>>>>> /opt/mpi/openmpi-1.3.3-gcc-4.3.1/lib/libopen-rte.so 
>>>>> /opt/mpi/openmpi-1.3.3-gcc-4.3.1/lib/libopen-pal.so -lnsl -lutil 
>>>>> -ldl -lm
>>>>> if mpicxx -std=c++0x -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I. 
>>>>> -I/home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-common 
>>>>> -I/home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-grid 
>>>>> -I/home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-istl -I. 
>>>>> -DMPICH_IGNORE_CXX_SEEK -O2 
>>>>> -I/home4/vogelbacher_f/extlib-scratch3-felsim/boost-trunk/include 
>>>>> -I/opt/mpi/openmpi-1.3.3-gcc-4.3.1/include -pthread -DMPIPP_H 
>>>>> -DENABLE_MPI=1 -DMPICH_IGNORE_CXX_SEEK -O2 
>>>>> -I/home4/vogelbacher_f/extlib-scratch3-felsim/boost-trunk/include 
>>>>> -I/home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-common 
>>>>> -I/home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-grid 
>>>>> -I/home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-istl 
>>>>> -I/opt/mpi/openmpi-1.3.3-gcc-4.3.1/include -pthread -DMPIPP_H 
>>>>> -DENABLE_MPI=1 
>>>>> -I/home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-common -DGRIDDIM=2 
>>>>> -DWORLDDIM=2 -DYASPGRID -I/opt/mpi/openmpi-1.3.3-gcc-4.3.1/include 
>>>>> -pthread -DMPIPP_H -DENABLE_MPI=1 
>>>>> -I/home4/vogelbacher_f/extlib-scratch3-felsim/ALUGrid-1.22/include 
>>>>> -I/home4/vogelbacher_f/extlib-scratch3-felsim/ALUGrid-1.22/include/serial 
>>>>> -I/home4/vogelbacher_f/extlib-scratch3-felsim/ALUGrid-1.22/include/duneinterface 
>>>>> -DENABLE_ALUGRID 
>>>>> -I/home4/vogelbacher_f/extlib-scratch3-felsim/ALUGrid-1.22/include/parallel 
>>>>> -I/usr/include -DENABLE_GMP=1 
>>>>> -I/home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-grid 
>>>>> -I/home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-istl 
>>>>> -DMPICH_IGNORE_CXX_SEEK -O2 -MT integration-integration.o -MD -MP 
>>>>> -MF ".deps/integration-integration.Tpo" -c -o 
>>>>> integration-integration.o `test -f 'integration.cc' || echo 
>>>>> './'`integration.cc; \
>>>>>         then mv -f ".deps/integration-integration.Tpo" 
>>>>> ".deps/integration-integration.Po"; else rm -f 
>>>>> ".deps/integration-integration.Tpo"; exit 1; fi
>>>>> /home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-grid/dune/grid/io/file/dgfparser/dgfyasp.hh: 
>>>>> In member function ‘int Dune::DGFGridFactory<Dune::YaspGrid<dim> 
>>>>> >::boundaryId(const Intersection&) const [with Intersection = 
>>>>> Dune::Intersection<const Dune::YaspGrid<2>, 
>>>>> Dune::YaspIntersection>, int dim = 2]’:
>>>>> /home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-grid/dune/grid/io/file/dgfparser/dgfparser.hh:539: 
>>>>>   instantiated from ‘void 
>>>>> Dune::GridPtr<GridType>::initialize(Dune::DGFGridFactory<GridType>&) 
>>>>> [with GridType = Dune::YaspGrid<2>]’
>>>>> /home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-grid/dune/grid/io/file/dgfparser/dgfparser.hh:355: 
>>>>>   instantiated from ‘Dune::GridPtr<GridType>::GridPtr(const 
>>>>> std::string&, ompi_communicator_t*) [with GridType = 
>>>>> Dune::YaspGrid<2>]’
>>>>> integration.cc:73:   instantiated from here
>>>>> /home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-grid/dune/grid/io/file/dgfparser/dgfyasp.hh:104: 
>>>>> warning: ‘int Dune::Intersection<GridImp, 
>>>>> IntersectionImp>::boundaryId() const [with GridImp = const 
>>>>> Dune::YaspGrid<2>, IntersectionImp = Dune::YaspIntersection]’ is 
>>>>> deprecated (declared at 
>>>>> /home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-grid/dune/grid/common/intersection.hh:231) 
>>>>>
>>>>> /bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CXX --mode=link mpicxx -std=c++0x 
>>>>> -DMPICH_IGNORE_CXX_SEEK -O2 
>>>>> -L/home4/vogelbacher_f/extlib-scratch3-felsim/boost-trunk/ -o 
>>>>> integration  integration-integration.o 
>>>>> -L/home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-grid/lib -ldunegrid 
>>>>> -L/home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-common/lib 
>>>>> -ldunecommon 
>>>>> -L/home4/vogelbacher_f/extlib-scratch3-felsim/boost-trunk/       
>>>>> -L/home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-grid/lib -ldunegrid 
>>>>> -L/usr/lib -lgmpxx -lgmp 
>>>>> -L/home4/vogelbacher_f/extlib-scratch3-felsim/ALUGrid-1.22/lib 
>>>>> -lalugrid -pthread -L/opt/mpi/openmpi-1.3.3-gcc-4.3.1/lib -lmpi 
>>>>> -lopen-rte -lopen-pal -ldl -Wl,--export-dynamic -lnsl -lutil -lm 
>>>>> -ldl  -lGL -L/usr/lib64 -lX11  -lm 
>>>>> -L/home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-common/lib 
>>>>> -ldunecommon -pthread -L/opt/mpi/openmpi-1.3.3-gcc-4.3.1/lib -lmpi 
>>>>> -lopen-rte -lopen-pal -ldl -Wl,--export-dynamic -lnsl -lutil -lm 
>>>>> -ldl -L/home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-grid/lib 
>>>>> -ldunegrid 
>>>>> -L/home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-common/lib 
>>>>> -ldunecommon 
>>>>> -L/home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-common/lib 
>>>>> -ldunecommon 
>>>>>  -L/home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-grid/lib 
>>>>> -ldunegrid 
>>>>> -L/home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-common/lib 
>>>>> -ldunecommon   -lm   -pthread 
>>>>> -L/opt/mpi/openmpi-1.3.3-gcc-4.3.1/lib -lmpi -lopen-rte -lopen-pal 
>>>>> -ldl -Wl,--export-dynamic -lnsl -lutil -lm -ldl -lm
>>>>> mpicxx -std=c++0x -DMPICH_IGNORE_CXX_SEEK -O2 -o integration 
>>>>> integration-integration.o -pthread -Wl,--export-dynamic -pthread 
>>>>> -Wl,--export-dynamic -pthread -Wl,--export-dynamic 
>>>>> -L/home4/vogelbacher_f/extlib-scratch3-felsim/boost-trunk/ 
>>>>> -L/home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-grid/lib 
>>>>> -L/home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-common/lib 
>>>>> -L/usr/lib -lgmpxx -lgmp 
>>>>> -L/home4/vogelbacher_f/extlib-scratch3-felsim/ALUGrid-1.22/lib 
>>>>> -L/home4/vogelbacher_f/extlib-scratch3-felsim/metis-4.0 
>>>>> -L/opt/mpi/openmpi-1.3.3-gcc-4.3.1/lib -lGL -L/usr/lib64 -lX11 
>>>>> /home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-grid/lib/.libs/libdunegrid.a 
>>>>> /home4/vogelbacher_f/extlib-scratch3-felsim/ALUGrid-1.22/lib/libalugrid.a 
>>>>> -lmetis 
>>>>> /home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-common/lib/.libs/libdunecommon.a 
>>>>> /opt/mpi/openmpi-1.3.3-gcc-4.3.1/lib/libmpi_cxx.so 
>>>>> /opt/gcc/gcc-4.3.1/lib/../lib64/libstdc++.so 
>>>>> /opt/mpi/openmpi-1.3.3-gcc-4.3.1/lib/libmpi.so 
>>>>> /opt/mpi/openmpi-1.3.3-gcc-4.3.1/lib/libopen-rte.so 
>>>>> /opt/mpi/openmpi-1.3.3-gcc-4.3.1/lib/libopen-pal.so -lnsl -lutil 
>>>>> -ldl -lm
>>>>> if mpicxx -std=c++0x -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I. 
>>>>> -I/home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-common 
>>>>> -I/home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-grid 
>>>>> -I/home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-istl -I. 
>>>>> -DMPICH_IGNORE_CXX_SEEK -O2 
>>>>> -I/home4/vogelbacher_f/extlib-scratch3-felsim/boost-trunk/include 
>>>>> -I/opt/mpi/openmpi-1.3.3-gcc-4.3.1/include -pthread -DMPIPP_H 
>>>>> -DENABLE_MPI=1 -DMPICH_IGNORE_CXX_SEEK -O2 
>>>>> -I/home4/vogelbacher_f/extlib-scratch3-felsim/boost-trunk/include 
>>>>> -I/home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-common 
>>>>> -I/home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-grid 
>>>>> -I/home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-istl 
>>>>> -I/opt/mpi/openmpi-1.3.3-gcc-4.3.1/include -pthread -DMPIPP_H 
>>>>> -DENABLE_MPI=1 
>>>>> -I/home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-common -DGRIDDIM=2 
>>>>> -DWORLDDIM=2 -DYASPGRID -I/opt/mpi/openmpi-1.3.3-gcc-4.3.1/include 
>>>>> -pthread -DMPIPP_H -DENABLE_MPI=1 
>>>>> -I/home4/vogelbacher_f/extlib-scratch3-felsim/ALUGrid-1.22/include 
>>>>> -I/home4/vogelbacher_f/extlib-scratch3-felsim/ALUGrid-1.22/include/serial 
>>>>> -I/home4/vogelbacher_f/extlib-scratch3-felsim/ALUGrid-1.22/include/duneinterface 
>>>>> -DENABLE_ALUGRID 
>>>>> -I/home4/vogelbacher_f/extlib-scratch3-felsim/ALUGrid-1.22/include/parallel 
>>>>> -I/usr/include -DENABLE_GMP=1 
>>>>> -I/home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-grid 
>>>>> -I/home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-istl 
>>>>> -DMPICH_IGNORE_CXX_SEEK -O2 -MT othergrids-othergrids.o -MD -MP 
>>>>> -MF ".deps/othergrids-othergrids.Tpo" -c -o 
>>>>> othergrids-othergrids.o `test -f 'othergrids.cc' || echo 
>>>>> './'`othergrids.cc; \
>>>>>         then mv -f ".deps/othergrids-othergrids.Tpo" 
>>>>> ".deps/othergrids-othergrids.Po"; else rm -f 
>>>>> ".deps/othergrids-othergrids.Tpo"; exit 1; fi
>>>>> /home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-grid/dune/grid/utility/structuredgridfactory.hh: 
>>>>> In constructor 
>>>>> ‘Dune::StructuredGridFactory<GridType>::MultiIndex::MultiIndex(const 
>>>>> std::array<unsigned int, 
>>>>> Dune::StructuredGridFactory<GridType>::dim>&) [with GridType = 
>>>>> Dune::ALUCubeGrid<3, 3>]’:
>>>>> /home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-grid/dune/grid/utility/structuredgridfactory.hh:149: 
>>>>>   instantiated from ‘static std::shared_ptr<_Tp> 
>>>>> Dune::StructuredGridFactory<GridType>::createCubeGrid(const 
>>>>> Dune::FieldVector<typename GridType::ctype, 
>>>>> Dune::StructuredGridFactory<GridType>::dimworld>&, const 
>>>>> Dune::FieldVector<typename GridType::ctype, 
>>>>> Dune::StructuredGridFactory<GridType>::dimworld>&, const 
>>>>> std::array<unsigned int, 
>>>>> Dune::StructuredGridFactory<GridType>::dim>&) [with GridType = 
>>>>> Dune::ALUCubeGrid<3, 3>]’
>>>>> unitcube_alugrid.hh:55:   instantiated from here
>>>>> /home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-grid/dune/grid/utility/structuredgridfactory.hh:40: 
>>>>> error: ‘class Dune::StructuredGridFactory<Dune::ALUCubeGrid<3, 3> 
>>>>> >::MultiIndex’ has no member named ‘fill’
>>>>> /home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-grid/dune/grid/utility/structuredgridfactory.hh: 
>>>>> In constructor 
>>>>> ‘Dune::StructuredGridFactory<GridType>::MultiIndex::MultiIndex(const 
>>>>> std::array<unsigned int, 
>>>>> Dune::StructuredGridFactory<GridType>::dim>&) [with GridType = 
>>>>> Dune::OneDGrid]’:
>>>>> /home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-grid/dune/grid/utility/structuredgridfactory.hh:149: 
>>>>>   instantiated from ‘static std::shared_ptr<_Tp> 
>>>>> Dune::StructuredGridFactory<GridType>::createCubeGrid(const 
>>>>> Dune::FieldVector<typename GridType::ctype, 
>>>>> Dune::StructuredGridFactory<GridType>::dimworld>&, const 
>>>>> Dune::FieldVector<typename GridType::ctype, 
>>>>> Dune::StructuredGridFactory<GridType>::dimworld>&, const 
>>>>> std::array<unsigned int, 
>>>>> Dune::StructuredGridFactory<GridType>::dim>&) [with GridType = 
>>>>> Dune::OneDGrid]’
>>>>> unitcube.hh:27:   instantiated from ‘UnitCube<T, 
>>>>> variant>::UnitCube() [with T = Dune::OneDGrid, int variant = 1]’
>>>>> othergrids.cc:20:   instantiated from here
>>>>> /home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-grid/dune/grid/utility/structuredgridfactory.hh:40: 
>>>>> error: ‘class 
>>>>> Dune::StructuredGridFactory<Dune::OneDGrid>::MultiIndex’ has no 
>>>>> member named ‘fill’
>>>>> make[2]: *** [othergrids-othergrids.o] Error 1
>>>>> make[2]: Leaving directory 
>>>>> `/home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-grid-howto'
>>>>> make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
>>>>> make[1]: Leaving directory 
>>>>> `/home4/vogelbacher_f/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-grid-howto'
>>>>> make: *** [all] Error 2
>>>>> --- Failed to build dune-grid-howto ---
>>>>> Terminating dunecontrol due to previous errors!
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>


-- 
************************************************************************
* Oliver Sander                ** email: sander at mi.fu-berlin.de        *
* Freie Universität Berlin     ** phone: + 49 (30) 838 75348           *
* Institut für Mathematik      ** URL  : page.mi.fu-berlin.de/~sander  *
* Arnimallee 6                 ** -------------------------------------*
* 14195 Berlin, Germany        ** Member of MATHEON (www.matheon.de)   *
************************************************************************




More information about the Dune mailing list