[Dune] Dune Developer Meeting

Christian Engwer christi at uni-hd.de
Wed Sep 8 11:20:01 CEST 2010

Dear all,

I think it is time to hold a new developer meeting. There has been a
lot of great work going on in the last year, Dune has undergone some
major interface improvements, we were able to released version 2.0 and
now we should try to tackle some of the discussions and issues we
postponed post 2.0.

I talked with Peter already and we would suggest a meeting during
lecture time (after 15th of October, hopefully not later than
November), preferably Monday/Tuesday.

We also suggest to have two-day meeting. This gives us enough time to
discuss also the larger problems. Where shall we hold the meeting? The
last meeting was held in Berlin.

Greetings from Heidelberg