[Dune] Parallel Communication Interface Documentation

Markus Blatt Markus.Blatt at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Mon Sep 20 16:18:27 CEST 2010

Hi,

On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 04:37:54PM +0530, Ankur Jayesh wrote:
> Dear Sir,
>
> I tried to open the the "Description of Parallel Communication Interface" on
> the page http://www.dune-project.org/doc/index.html.
> I instead got the ISTL documentation (http://www.dune-project.org/doc/istl/
> istl.pdf).

Thanks a lot for pointing this out. I just fixed (but it will take a
while for the website to update itself).

In addition I complemented the documentation about the istl
communication. I hope that it is more comprehensible now.

Cheers,

Markus

--
Markus Blatt, Interdisciplinary Center for Scientific Computing,
University Heidelberg, Im Neuenheimer Feld 368, D-69120 Heidelberg

'Mathematics knows no races or geographic boundaries; for
mathematics, the cultural world is one country' - David Hilbert