[Dune] Unsolvable Error

Jö Fahlke jorrit at jorrit.de
Thu Sep 23 16:14:13 CEST 2010

Am Wed, 22. Sep 2010, 20:57:43 +0530 schrieb Ankur Jayesh:
> Dear Sir,
> I am trying to write a *YaspGrid* version of* finiteelements.cc* from
> dune-grid-howto. However, I am running into some problems there.
> the files i'm trying to compile are the attached. The *error message is in
> error.log*
>
> i've changed nothing except the grid creation process and also I'm trying to
> build the file outside the dune-grid-howto directory
>
> makefile was used to compile the program

Sorry, but your problem report is useless.  The error.log looks remotely like
some linking problem in connection with the quadrature rules, but unfornately
you have only provided the last few lines.  To make the report useful, you
will need to send us at least the following information:

 * The compiler output starting with at least the compile command that
   produced the output, i.e. the last line containing one of the words "gcc",
   "g++", "icc", "cc" or whatever your compiler executable is named.
   Preferably it should also contain some line before that.

 * At least a rough description of the compiler (gcc, icc, or something else)
   and the version of the compiler (often obtained with the "--version" flag).

Thanks,
Jö.

--
This just in: "Since 2001, there has been a 300-fold rise in terror
acts worldwide".  Know what would be cool?  If the Bush administration