[Dune] Unsolvable Error

Jö Fahlke jorrit at jorrit.de
Fri Sep 24 18:17:55 CEST 2010

Am Fri, 24. Sep 2010, 20:07:06 +0530 schrieb Ankur Jayesh:
> I'm extremely sorry for the question. I was making a mistake in the build
> system. Sorry.

Don't be sorry.  Writing a good problem report is an art which is nobody
learns in one day, so unless you have been writing this kind of problem
reports for years you have nothing to apologize for.

In general, the complete output of a failing command as well as the failing
command itself is essential to at least start digging into a problem.  Often I
can determine which compiler was used from it -- but it never hurts to also
provide that info, as well as compiler version and operating system type (the
output of the command "uname -a").  If that information is not sufficient we
will than ask for more.

Last but not least but not least, I am sorry for how I answered your mail.  I
wrote my answer while beeing somewhat annoyed for unrelated reasons, and
should have been more polite.  Please accept may apologies and rest assured
that you are always welcome if you have more questions.

Bye,
Jö.

--
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
-- Ozzy Osbourne