[Dune] Error while using Dune:SingleCodimSingleGeomTypeMapper<GV, c>::size() function

Jö Fahlke jorrit at jorrit.de
Sat Apr 9 11:23:14 CEST 2011

Am Sat,  9. Apr 2011, 08:54:23 +0200 schrieb Jö Fahlke:
> Am Sat,  9. Apr 2011, 11:53:47 +0530 schrieb Jayesh Badwaik:
> > sorry, was going to include it but forgot in a hurry
> > i've attached the exact error message
> >
> > by the way, this is with respect to dune-2.0
> >
> > however just now i've discovered that the function works properly if i do
> > the following
> >
> > line 159 in dune-grid-2.0/dune/grid/common/scscmapper.hh is
> > return is.size(c,is.geomTypes(c)[0]);
> >
> > instead if i replace it by
> > return is.size(is.geomTypes(c)[0]);
> >
> > then the program works properly
>
> OK, that looks indeed like the correct fix.
>
> I'm going to apply it to the trunk and I'll ask the release managers to merge
> it to the 2.1 release as well.

Ugh, I overlooked you are using 2.0 here, not the 2.1 prerelease.

@Dune: what is the current state of 2.0?  Do we still want bugfix releases for
       it?  How do I fix something for the next bugfix release, do I create
       branches/release-2.0 from releases/2.0.1 and commit there, or do we
       have a 2.0 release manager and I ask him to apply the patch?

Bye,
Jö.

--
In the beginning the Universe was created.  This has made a lot of
people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.