[Dune] SCSGMapper Default Constructor

Martin Nolte nolte at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Sun Apr 10 11:11:05 CEST 2011

a default constructor for such a mapper does not make sense, since it needs a
GridView to be of any use. Moreover, I think default constructors are valued
far too high, especially by people coming from C. The property you really need
is copy-construction and assigment (e.g., to put an object into a std::vector).

Finally, the mailing list is not the appropriate place for a feature request;
it belongs into the bug tracking system (FlySpray). Moreover, a more detailed
description of the problem the would be solved by this suggested change is
absolutely necessary. It is impossible to grasp from your description what you
would gain by this change.

Best,

Martin