[Dune] Release tarballs

Jö Fahlke jorrit at jorrit.de
Sat Apr 30 11:11:51 CEST 2011

Am Fri, 29. Apr 2011, 22:22:27 +0200 schrieb Christian Engwer:
> actually this is a bug in the module itself. We must have a
> look. Actually no modules should include wml files anymore except
> dune-web. The tarballs usually used the a simple layout, as they are
> not published on the web site with the corresponding css files etc. in
> place. Thus I expect the generated html files will look rather ugly.
>
> I'll have a look.

I'll send you a link to my tarballs privately in case that helps.  Feel free
to forward it to anyone interested, the only reason I'm not making it publicly
available is that I want to avoid any possible confusion with the official
tarballs, should they differ in the end.

Bye,
Jö.

--
* >aylee #macht ist voellig aus dem Haeusschen und kuesst den Drucker
                mit Inbrunst