[Dune] Boost Dependency on DUNE

Jayesh Badwaik jayesh.badwaik90 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 20:58:37 CEST 2011

ohk!!! thanks for the explanation.... ya i understand what you mean to
say.......
and i can relate to it...... thanks a lot........ just wanted to be clear of
whether it was only the
software installation issue or was there something deeper...

its all clear now.. thanks...

Cheers and Regards
Jayesh Vinay Badwaik
Electronics and Communication Engineering
VNIT, Nagpur
INDIA

"We are servants rather than masters in mathematics" -- Charles Hermite