[Dune] [Dune-Commit] dune-istl r1490 - trunk/dune/istl

Jö Fahlke jorrit at jorrit.de
Tue Aug 2 20:00:29 CEST 2011

Am Tue,  2. Aug 2011, 17:57:52 +0200 schrieb Christian Engwer:
> your last patch is wrong.
> if you find boost HAVE_BOOST defined to ENABLE_BOOST, which 1 if you
> pass the boost flags to the compiler.
> if boost is missing HAVE_BOOST is either empty of 0, which is always
> evaluated to false.
>
> So you should keep it
> #if HAVE_BOOST

Uh, that is probably my bad, I told her to do it.  I kind of assumed the
HAVE/ENABLE trick wasn't used for Boost whe I saw that HAVE_BOOST was defined
to the empty value in Rebecca's config.h -- in that case

  #if HAVE_BOOST

will be simply relaced by

  #if

which I doubt is standards-conforming.

@Rebecca: We'll have to look closer at this, "#define HAVE_BOOST /**/" is not
          supposed to happen in config.h.  Could you please send us the
          following files from the module where this is happening: configure
          configure.ac aclocal config.log config.h, and the output of
          "dunecontrol --only=your-module configure"?

I'm going to revert that commit, unless someone else has done so already...

Bye,
Jö.

--
<ex-bart> seen die_MACHT