[Dune] subID commented out in UGgrid

Oliver Sander sander at mi.fu-berlin.de
Thu Aug 11 11:40:12 CEST 2011

Hi Benjamin!
Sorry for the late answer (vacation).  The lines have been out-commented
three years ago, and I can't quite recollect exactly why I did it.  The
log says:

r4614 | sander | 2008-12-10 17:43:31 +0100 (Mi, 10. Dez 2008) | 4 Zeilen

Hack to get the parallel UGGrid to compile: the implementation of id()
(which uses nonexistent data structures within UG) is replaced by
code throwing NotImplemented.

But a brief look at the code seems to indicate that all data structures
are there.

IOW, I don't see why the out-commented code shoudn't work, either.
Could you please test in 2d and 3d with local and global ids and
for parallel UG?  If all goes well I'll remove the comments.