[Dune] redundant includes in headers

Jayesh Badwaik jayesh.badwaik90 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 10:27:14 CEST 2011

Hi,

I am no expert on DUNE but I want to say that the policy is a complete
no-brainer.
GCC compilers has this
feature<http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/cppinternals/Guard-Macros.html>which
makes the concern irrelevant.  (Refer to the link)

>From here <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pragma_once>, I am guessing clang
also has the same feature.

[this feature] :
http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/cppinternals/Guard-Macros.html
[here]: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pragma_once

Cheers and Regards
Jayesh Vinay Badwaik
Electronics and Communication Engineering
VNIT, Nagpur
INDIA

"We are servants rather than masters in mathematics" -- Charles Hermite