[Dune] UG

Rebecca Neumann rebecca.neumann at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Thu Dec 15 10:15:53 CET 2011

Hey Oliver,

for me also revision r7799 does not work,
test-parallel-ug complains for example:
test_parallel_ug-test-parallel-ug.o: In function
`Dune::UGMakeableEntity<0, 2, Dune::UGGrid<2>
const>::setToTarget(UG::D2::element*)':
/home/rebecca/dune/dune-grid/dune/grid/test/../../../dune/grid/uggrid/uggridentity.hh:50:
undefined reference to `Dune::UGGridEntity<0, 2, Dune::UGGrid<2>
const>::setToTarget(UG::D2::element*)'

For me the last revision that works with test-parallel-ug is r7630, I
will go back there!
Thanks,
Rebecca