[Dune] BasicGeometry and affine

Jö Fahlke jorrit at jorrit.de
Thu Feb 3 00:24:01 CET 2011

Am Wed,  2. Feb 2011, 22:35:31 +0100 schrieb Jö Fahlke:
> The BasicGeometry has one constructor which takes a parameter "affine":
>
>   template< class CoordVector >
>   DUNE_DEPRECATED
>   BasicGeometry(const unsigned int topologyId, const CoordVector &coords,
>                 const bool affine);

Actually, I just noticed that this constructor does not work at all, because
it calls MappingProvider::construct() with the affine flag, which is not
supported.

So let me rephrase my question:  Is there a way to tell a BasicGeometry that
it is affine, or does it figure that out on its own?  And it affinity is
determined automatically, are e.g. quadrilaterals that happen to be affine
actually considered affine or are they always considere non-affine?

Bye,
Jö.

--
Warum die Sonne verboten werden sollte: http://www.bastiat.de unter