[Dune] Announcement: upcoming branch for the Dune 2.1 release

Jö Fahlke jorrit at jorrit.de
Wed Feb 16 22:06:50 CET 2011

Am Tue, 15. Feb 2011, 09:44:42 +0100 schrieb Oliver Sander:
> Hi all!
> Upon request of Jö, creation of the Dune 2.1 release branch is
> postponed by 48h.
>
> @Jö,Adrian: Great to hear somebody is working on the Refinement
> stuff.

OK, the Refinement stuff should work again as of dune-grid revision 7433.  The
major problem was apparently with SGrid (see below).  I would be glad if
somebody could verify that the SubsamplingVTKWriter still works with pyramids
and prisms -- this is unfortunately not tested by the subsamplingvtktest.

As to SGrid: We created an SGrid as in

   int n[1] = { 5 };
   double h[1] = { 1 };
   SGrid<1,1> g(n, h);
   g.globalRefine(1);
   const LeafView &gv = g.leafView();
   std::cout << gv.indexSet().size(0) << std::endl; // expect 10 Elements
   std::cout << gv.indexSet().size(1) << std::endl; // expect 11 Vertices

But instead of 10 and 11 we got 0 and 1, so something is majorly broken.  This
is probably related to FS#869.

Bye,
Jö.

--
http://www.heise.de/tp/deutsch/inhalt/te/17529/1.html
"Wer nichts zu verbergen hat, kann auch seine echte Emailadresse