[Dune] 3D Grid with DGF Parser

S. Swayamjyoti swayam.151 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 13:09:42 CET 2011

Hello DUNE Users,

I want to create a 3D Grid with the DGF Parser. I am able to create a 2D
Grid. But, when I try to create a 3D Grid after changing the dimension and
with a 3D DGF file, I get the following error.*DUNE ERROR: DGFException:
Cannot read an interval of dimension 3into a YaspGrid< 2 >.* Is this a DUNE
issue?

It could have been due to Yasp Grid. So, I changed the configure all dune
modules with the option *--with-grid-type=UGGRID *and *
--with-grid-dim={1,2,3}*
But, I still get the same error. Can someone please guide me in this?

Best,
Swayam