[Dune] Field Vector with K = std::complex<double> ?

Markus Blatt Markus.Blatt at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Tue Jan 11 14:22:40 CET 2011

Hi,

On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 01:59:30PM +0100, Oliver Sander wrote:
> If you really want to know what the code does then go and read it.
> It's just C++ after all.  I wouldn't do anything else at this point either.

it is not as easy as one might think. You have to know that the
interesting things happen in some TMP in dune/common/densevector.hh.

After a glance at the code  it seems to do the right thing, here.

But please keep in mind that the behaviour for non real types is not
well tested.
Actually I tried to make it work last autumn, but ran into troubles
because of inter-module dependancies with pdelab. At that time there
was now other resolution besides reverting my patches. We hope to
resolve these issues by March.

Cheers,

Markus