[Dune] installation problems

akil mieres akilmieres at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 16 21:18:27 CET 2011

Christian,

I got around it by deleting dune.module from the source directories. dunecontrol now using usr/local/ copy

I thought it would have rebuilt and "reinstall"

apparently I was successful installing the core.

1. how do I verify the installed modules from within dunecontrol?

2. how would I reference the library from withing a development environment (I am using Xcode which I know i not supported) ~ which file would be classed as the dune library that I can use from an include statement?

I am also getting problems with

dune-localfunctions (dunecontrol not locating it) and dune-cornerpoint.

Akil

P.S. sorry for all the Q's. Once I get it up, I have some ideas for the Dumux module.