[Dune] installation problems

Steffen Müthing steffen.muething at ipvs.uni-stuttgart.de
Mon Jan 17 08:07:46 CET 2011

Hi Akil,

I am using Dune on OS X without any problem. Looking through my opts-file, the only
Mac-specific configuration option I can find is "--with-apple-opengl-framework". Apart from
that, it should just work like on Linux. But like Christian, I'd recommend not to "make install"
the core modules. Just unpack and build them in the same directory you own module is
located, the Dune build system will take care of the rest.

Steffen