[Dune] headercheck

Carsten Gräser graeser at math.fu-berlin.de
Fri Jan 21 17:32:26 CET 2011

Dear Dune,
if have two questions about the headercheck make target:

1) Whats's the difference between the make targets
   headercheck, headercheck-am, and headercheck-recursive?

2) Our module has a test for an external library that defines
   FOO_CPPFLAGS for usage in the applications Makefile.am.
   Unfortunately, 'make headercheck' is not aware of this
   include. What's the desired way to provide the flags to
   the headercheck?

   I suspect one has to call DUNE_ADD_ALL_PKG in the test - at least
   this should work. However, it's not documented what is supposed
   to be in the ALL_PKG_* variables.

Best,
Carsten