[Dune] Change heapsize, StructuredGridFactory, UGGrid

schauer schauer at mechbau.uni-stuttgart.de
Wed Jan 26 09:29:08 CET 2011

Thanks, Oliver and Carsten, it works now. Is there by the way a
documentation of the UGGrid, where I could have found the answer
myself ? In the class documentation I couldn't find this method.

Thanks again

Volker

Am Mittwoch, den 26.01.2011, 09:04 +0100 schrieb Oliver Sander:
> Hi Volker!
> Sorry for answering without really thinking about your question
> first.  For grid construction with the StructuredGridFactory,
> Carsten's second statement is correct.  I updated the faq
> accordingly.
> best,
> Oliver
>
> Am 25.01.2011 23:55, schrieb Carsten Gräser:
> > Hi,
> > there are two way to solve this problem:
> >
> > * With dune 2.0 you can construct a UGGrid with appropiate heap
> >    size and hand it to a non-standard constructor of the factory.
> >
> > * If you use the trunk you can call the new static method
> >    UGGrid::setDefaultHeapSize(...) to set the heap size for all
> >    subsequently constructed UGGrids.
> >
> > Best,
> > Carsten
> >
> > Am 25.01.2011 23:09, schrieb schauer at mechbau.uni-stuttgart.de:
> >
> >> Hi Oliver,
> >>
> >> as far as I understand it, I do not directly call the UGGrid-constructor
> >> myself, but the factory does so -  but I don't know how to make the
> >> factory do this with the wished heapsize initialization.
> >>
> > Th
> >

> >> Thanks
> >>
> >> Volker

Volker Schauer (Dipl.Phys)

Institute of Applied Mechanics (Civil Engineering), Chair 1
University of Stuttgart
Pfaffenwaldring 7
D-70569 Stuttgart
GERMANY