[Dune] leftmultiply function

arya fallahi arya.fallahi at psi.ch
Fri Jan 28 14:30:15 CET 2011

Dear Dune developer team,

I just figured out that the reason can be the change in size of the matrix and the need for allocating memory. Let me ask my question in a different way. I have two rectangular dynamic matrices (Dune::DynamicMatrix) and want to multiply them with each other. How can I do that using the available functions (leftmultiply and leftmultiplyany) in dune?

Thanks,
Arya