[Dune] Help for gradient calculation

DHIRENDRA VAIDYA dhirendra22121987 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 10:51:04 CEST 2011

I am trying to calculate electric field from -grad(potential). potential is
obtained from solving poisson's equation by finite element method and node
values are stored in block vector. possion's equation is solved simillar to
grid-howto tutorial. now i am stuck in calculating potential gradient with
these node values of potential. i tried calculating gradient of
shapefunction at nodes and then multiply it with potential node value, but
gradient of shapefunction is coming out to be zero at nodes(might be bcoz at
node gradient is undefined). so how to calculate gradient?

--
Warm Regards,
Dhirendra Vaidya