[Dune] GridType in GmshReader

Jayesh Badwaik jayesh.badwaik90 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 10:21:13 CEST 2011

Dear Dune,

I needed to extract the gridtype from the GmshReader and hence, for the same
purpose,
I have made the GridType public in my gmshreader.hh file in the defintion of
GmshReader class definition by adding the following line

typedef GridType GridImp;

I think it is a good idea for me, what do you think?
Has anybody ever felt this need?
I am creating a framework over dune, and there is a class named as
DeviceFactory which creates a grid and then collects the grid data
from the file and then converts the data into a form which i am using and
then after that sends all the information to a class Device.
I was already passing the GmshReader<GridImp> as a template Parameter to the
DeviceFactory
and I found the extra GridImp Parameter that I had to pass to create the
grid redundant. and so the change.

Cheers and Regards
Jayesh Vinay Badwaik
Electronics and Communication Engineering
VNIT, Nagpur
INDIA