[Dune] GridType in GmshReader

Jayesh Badwaik jayesh.badwaik90 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 11:04:15 CEST 2011

you are right, I have been dointg that till now.
But then, my DeviceFactory does a lot of operations on the grid
(it especially requires the scsgmapper etc.) and it is logical that the
definition of GridType for the gridview
should come from the implementation of the grid as defined with the
GmshReader

to define it separately would put the onus on keeping the two consistent on
the code writer and this is not necessary
and surely not desired.....

Cheers and Regards
Jayesh Vinay Badwaik
Electronics and Communication Engineering
VNIT, Nagpur
INDIA

"We are servants rather than masters in mathematics" -- Charles Hermite