[Dune] Update of the official Homepage / dunedesign.png

Jö Fahlke jorrit at jorrit.de
Wed Jun 8 18:53:16 CEST 2011

Am Wed,  8. Jun 2011, 16:50:34 +0100 schrieb Andreas Dedner:
> I kind of like Christoph's picture and here are 2 possible drafts one
> including the grid modules and one without.

I like them, but I prefer version B.  Although it is more cluttered, it does
inlcude extra grid modules, and I think it is important to show that this is
supported.

There is a small error though: In both cases "localfunctionsl" should be
replaced by "localfunctions".

Also, I would say "third party library modules" instead of "third party core
modules".  Similar, I don't like the "core" in "core discretization modules",
though I must confess I don't have a better idea.

Bye,
Jö.

--
There's no evolution in the US.  It's not allowed.