[Dune] [Dune-Commit] dune-web r824 - /

Felix Albrecht felix.albrecht at uni-muenster.de
Wed Jun 8 22:45:36 CEST 2011

I started a list:

http://users.dune-project.org/projects/main-wiki/wiki/Guides_release_manager

Since I am no DUNE developer and have never had the job of a release
manager for a similar project, I just stated the obvious there. Perhaps
someone who has actually been a release manager before could write down
some of the necessary steps.

Greetings from Münster!

Felix

On Mi, 2011-06-08 at 12:32 +0200, Oliver Sander wrote:
> Hi Felix!
> Can you start such a list (should be short) and put it on
> http://www.dune-project.org/doc/developer.html
>
> It should also include the naming conventions for the svn branches.
>
> best,
> Oliver

 Felix Albrecht

 Institut fuer Numerische und Angewandte
 Mathematik, FB Mathematik und Informatik
 Universitaet Muenster, Room 212
 Orleans-Ring 10
 D-48149 Muenster

 Tel.: +49 251 83 35130