[Dune] [#928] breakdown of BiCGSTAB

Andreas Lauser andreas.lauser at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Thu Jun 9 14:58:10 CEST 2011

Hi All,

I might be wrong (In this case I appologize for the noise), but I always
thought that BiCG(Stab) reduces to CG in the symmetric positive definite case.
If this is true, then the breakdown of BiCGStab but not CG indicates a problem
with the ISTL implementation of BiCGStab, right?

cheers
  Andreas

--
Andreas Lauser
Lehrstuhl für Hydromechanik und Hydrosystemmodellierung
e-mail: andreas.lauser at iws.uni-stuttgart.de