[Dune] again: Q2 3D elements

Bernd Flemisch bernd at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Fri Jun 10 12:02:58 CEST 2011

Sorry, I forgot to svn-add the test. Please take the attached patch
instead.

Dear Dune,

I implemented Q2 3D basis functions into dune-localfunctions and would
feel honored if you decide to include them into your prestigious repository.

A patch done in the dune-localfunctions top directory against version
977 is attached. This also includes a test which seems to complete
successfully.

Kind regards
Bernd

Bernd Flemisch                               phone: +49 711 685 69162
IWS, Universität Stuttgart                   fax:   +49 711 685 60430
Pfaffenwaldring 61                  email: bernd at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
D-70569 Stuttgart                  url: www.hydrosys.uni-stuttgart.de