[Dune] Update of the official Homepage / dunedesign.png

Jö Fahlke jorrit at jorrit.de
Fri Jun 10 14:11:42 CEST 2011

Am Fri, 10. Jun 2011, 13:54:04 +0200 schrieb Christoph Grüninger:
> Dear Dune image designers,
> including my step-like proposal with the nice ideas from Jö and
> Markus, adding a new idea to reuse the \dots and a T-shaped element
> lead to the attached version.

Pending some alignment and whitespace compression I like this proposal best so
far.  One further idea would be to fit the border of the outermost box to the
contents, yielding a stepped pyramid.  The application diamonds could then be
placed on the steps of the pyramid, emphasizing that applications can be
written at any level of the hierarchy.

Bye,
Jö.

--
<Ku]aku> seen _Armus_
-:- SignOff Ku]aku: #macht (changing servers)