[Dune] How to write vector fields using VTKWriter?

Andreas Lauser andreas.lauser at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Sat Jun 18 15:57:23 CEST 2011

Hi,

I have attached a modified version of the sample code I send earlier today plus
the resulting vtp file. Note that there are three scalar fields called "foo[0]",
"foo[1]" and "foo[2]" instead of just one vector field.

cheers
  Andreas

--
Andreas Lauser
Lehrstuhl für Hydromechanik und Hydrosystemmodellierung
e-mail: andreas.lauser at iws.uni-stuttgart.de