[Dune] Using modules installed to non-standard directories

Steffen Müthing steffen.muething at ipvs.uni-stuttgart.de
Mon Jun 20 14:02:38 CEST 2011

Hi Dune,

I am trying to create a project using DUNE modules which have been installed to a
non-standard location (neither /usr nor /usr/local). Unfortunately, duneproject fails
and tells me to fix my DUNE_CONTROL_PATH and my PKG_CONFIG_PATH. I
added the pkgconfig directory of the installed modules to the PKG_CONFIG_PATH,
but that doesn't help... Do I have to do anything with my DUNE_CONTROL_PATH
as well? Shouldn't duneproject be able to pick up the relevant information from
pkg-config?

Thanks in advance,

Steffen

Steffen Müthing
Universität Stuttgart
Institut für Parallele und Verteilte Systeme
Universitätsstr. 38
70569 Stuttgart
Tel: +49 711 685 88429
Fax: +49 711 685 88340