[Dune] a problem with refinement

Fallahi Arya Arya.Fallahi at psi.ch
Thu Jun 23 21:05:01 CEST 2011

Dear Robert,

Thank you for your email. I think the volume error would rather be modified. In the assertion step the volume error is assumed to be an absolute error (computed_volume-volume). However, I believe a relative error better makes sense for example (computed_volume - volume)/volume. I suggest to change this in dune, in this case such problems will be avoided.

Thanks
Arya