[Dune] Announcement: upcoming branch for the Dune 2.1 release

Jö Fahlke jorrit at jorrit.de
Tue Mar 8 11:26:19 CET 2011

Am Mon, 14. Feb 2011, 19:49:06 +0100 schrieb Jö Fahlke:
> By the way, I'm giving Adrian write permission to the core modules so he can
> check this in.

OK, I should probably have been more explicit about it, at least one core
developer didn't notice that sentence and wondered how Adrian was able to
check in the fix for the GmshReader.  So here we go again:

Adrian Ngo is a PhD student with the Heidelberg group.  I'm sponsoring his
write permission to the Dune core-modules because he was helping me with the
(Virtual)Refinement-stuff.  I understand that I am responsible for his commits
as well and I believe he will bring valuable contributions to Dune.

Thanks,
Jö.

--
A programmer is a device to turn coffee and pizza into bugs.