[Dune] DebugStreams

Jö Fahlke jorrit at jorrit.de
Wed Mar 9 15:32:34 CET 2011

Is it possible to dynamically set a global verbosity level for the
debugstreams?  I want to read the verbosity level from a config file (of
course, you want be able to lower the dynamic debug-level below the static
debug level).

Furthermore: how do I activate/deactivate one particular stream properly?
"stream._active = false" would probably work, but looks strange to me because
I'm fiddling with the internals of the stream.

Grüße,
Jö.

--
This just in: "Since 2001, there has been a 300-fold rise in terror
acts worldwide".  Know what would be cool?  If the Bush administration