[Dune] Dune with Intel Compiler

Jö Fahlke jorrit at jorrit.de
Fri Mar 11 13:44:44 CET 2011

Am Fri, 11. Mar 2011, 11:54:02 +0100 schrieb Robert Kloefkorn:
> as far as I can see there is a problem with the type uint8_t.
> Maybe you can adjust the file dune-grid/dune/grid/yaspgrid.hh in lines
> 8 -- 15 such that you have
>
> // either include stdint.h or provide fallback for uint8_t
> //#if HAVE_STDINT_H
> //#include<stdint.h>
> //#else
> typedef unsigned char uint8_t;
> //#endif

Actually, that code snippet is from the development-version of Dune, so don't
be surprised if you don't find it.  The bug you encountered has been fixed
there.  Nethertheless, inserting either of the lines

  #include <stdint.h>

or

  typedef unsigned char uint8_t;

after the include lines in yasptgrid.hh should work around the problem.

Bye,
Jö.

--
Entstauben ist Mord!