[Dune] FS#848 - add index method to GeometryType

Jö Fahlke jorrit at jorrit.de
Tue Mar 15 00:19:53 CET 2011

Am Tue, 15. Mar 2011, 00:05:07 +0000 schrieb Andreas Dedner:
> Danke Joe fuer die Implementierung - ich find das sieht
> gut so aus.

I checked it in now in trunk at 6390.

> Koennen wir das ins release noch aufnehmen?

Well, its a feature, not a bug, so I guess it doesn't really belong into the
release.  Of course, if the feature is important enough for some people, the
release managers may decide to make an exception.  However, it isn't important
enough for me, personally.

Bye,
Jö.

--
Um die Vorfälle in Roswell macht die amerikanische Regierung seit 1994
kein Geheimnis mehr, lediglich um die Militärlabors in der AREA 51.