[Dune] Fwd: Re: Problems while creating a grid with DGF

Martin Nolte nolte at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Tue Mar 15 14:05:27 CET 2011

Another one gone astray...

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [Dune] Problems while creating a grid with DGF
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 14:03:45 +0100
From: Martin Nolte <nolte at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de>
To: S. Swayamjyoti <swayam.151 at gmail.com>

Sorry, I really cannot see your problem. I attached an eps file of the grid
(using GraPE for visualization) on UGGrid< 3 >. It looks fine to me.

Best,

Martin

--
Martin Nolte <nolte at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de>

Universität Freiburg                                   phone: +49-761-203-5630
Abteilung für angewandte Mathematik                    fax:   +49-761-203-5632
Hermann-Herder-Straße 10
79104 Freiburg, Germany