[Dune] [Dune-Commit] dune-common r6438 - trunk/dune/common

Andreas Dedner dedner at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Mon May 9 18:45:13 CEST 2011

I would also prefer to have something a little
more general than mathconstants.hh - I think dune-common is overcrowded
as it is and
a general purpose "math" header would be nice to have.

That said I unfortunately do not have a suggestion...
If nobody can come up with anything better than mathconstants.hh it is

Best
Andreas