[Dune] Commit access to dune-debian for Stefan Breunig

Jö Fahlke jorrit at jorrit.de
Fri May 20 16:42:02 CEST 2011

Am Fri, 20. May 2011, 15:47:07 +0200 schrieb breunigs at dune-project.org:
> Subject: [Dune-Commit] dune-debian r71 - branches/2.1
>
> Author: breunigs
> Date: 2011-05-20 15:47:07 +0200 (Fri, 20 May 2011)
> New Revision: 71
>
> Added:
>    branches/2.1/pbuilder/
> Log:
> add pbuilder dir for later

Hi!

This is Stefan Breunig, a student in Heidelberg who is working on a
semi-automated build system for .deb-packages for Dune.  I gave him commit
access to the dune-debian repository, but not to any of the other
repositories.  Should he give you any trouble you can contact me.

Bye,
Jö.

--
Software is like sex; it's better when it's free.
-- Linus Torvalds