[Dune] compilation error

Christian Engwer christian.engwer at uni-muenster.de
Mon May 23 12:28:07 CEST 2011

Hi Arya,

> I just updated my dune copy and I see that it can not be
> compiled. It seems that some boost files are referenced which are
> not listed in the header files. The error message is sent in this
> email. I will be thankful if you fix it.

please go back to the latest working version. The problem is
presumably due to the recent changes in the boost configure checks.

Please provide the following data, so that we can check problem (as it
is working for me!):

- which sh are you using, bash or dash?
- send your dune-istl config.h
- send your dune-istl config.log

You can help, by identifying, how the configure results changed after
your last update, and/or if some of the preprocessor defines are set
differently?!

This should help for the beginning.