[Dune] Dune-geometry

Jö Fahlke jorrit at jorrit.de
Wed Nov 9 15:32:50 CET 2011

Am Wed,  9. Nov 2011, 14:14:57 +0000 schrieb Konstantinos Blazakis:
> I was wondering where can I find the module dune-geometry, in order to install at my Dune directory.

If you're using dune 2.1 you don't need it.  If you're using the trunk, the
homepage describes how to get it via svn[1], just like all the other modules.

Bye,
Jö.

[1] http://www.dune-project.org/downloadsvn.html

--
Jorrit (Jö) Fahlke, Interdisciplinary Center for Scientific Computing,
Heidelberg University, Im Neuenheimer Feld 368, D-69120 Heidelberg

This is the first age that's paid much attention to the future, which
is a little ironic since we may not have one.
-- Arthur C Clarke