[Dune] dune-grid build fails

Benedikt Oswald benedikt.oswald at psi.ch
Wed Nov 9 16:52:20 CET 2011

Dear Dune, thanks, it now works fine again!

As always, your extremely prompt service is much appreciated!

Have a good rest of the day! Benedikt

On Nov 9, 2011, at 4:37 PM, Jö Fahlke wrote:

> Am Wed,  9. Nov 2011, 16:30:09 +0100 schrieb Jö Fahlke:
>> It looks like the convenience library for dune/grid/common is now empty.
>> Apparently linux doesn't care, while Darwin barfs.  I'm going to check
>> something in in a minute.
>
> OK, it's committed in 7754.  Can you please retry?
>
> Thanks,
> Jö.
>
> (Sorry christi, I didn't notice you were also working on this between sending
> my previous mail and committing...)
>
> --
> Jorrit (Jö) Fahlke, Interdisciplinary Center for Scientific Computing,
> Heidelberg University, Im Neuenheimer Feld 368, D-69120 Heidelberg
> Tel: +49 6221 54 8890 Fax: +49 6221 54 8884
>
> Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
> -- Ozzy Osbourne

Benedikt Oswald, Dr. sc. techn., dipl. El. Ing. ETH, www.psi.ch, Computational Accelerator Scientist, http://amas.web.psi.ch
Paul Scherrer  Institute (PSI), CH-5232 Villigen, Suisse, benedikt.oswald at psi.ch, +41(0)56 310 32 12

"Passion is required for any great work, and for the revolution passion and audacity are required in big doses.",
 Ernesto 'Che' Guevara, Letter to his parents.