[Dune] Dune User Meeting at PDESoft2012

Bernd Flemisch bernd at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Thu Nov 24 15:10:41 CET 2011

Dear Dune,

as announced yesterday on this list, there will be the International
Workshop "PDE Software Frameworks -- 10th anniversary of DUNE," June
18-20, 2012, Muenster, Germany, http://pdesoft2012.uni-muenster.de.

Mario was already so kind to reserve the workshop venue for one day
longer. We can use this opportunity to host the

     2nd DUNE User Meeting, June 21, 2012, Muenster, Germany.

Since this is a user meeting, we users may also decide on what we
actually want to do at the meeting. So your thoughts are most welcome,
please go ahead and share them on this list!

Kind regards
Bernd

Bernd Flemisch                               phone: +49 711 685 69162
IWS, Universität Stuttgart                   fax:   +49 711 685 60430
Pfaffenwaldring 61                  email: bernd at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
D-70569 Stuttgart                  url: www.hydrosys.uni-stuttgart.de