[Dune] Add feature of looking for cells

Christian Engwer christian.engwer at uni-muenster.de
Tue Nov 29 23:08:02 CET 2011

On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 09:25:53PM +0000, Sergei Malashenko wrote:
> Good day. I want to add feature of looking for cell which contains
some point. For this I am going to use KD-tree structure data. I see
that I can't return Entity and I have to return Iterator isn't it?

Please have a look at the HierarchicSearch in the dune-grid utilities
directory. It should do exactly what you are looking for.

And yes, you can't copy Entities and should return EntityPointers (the
dune version of a trivial iterator)